Tuesday 13 May 2014

My Mum By Saveu

My MumScreenshot from 2014-05-09 12:29:47.png
Screenshot from 2014-05-09 12:30:29.png

My mum is the best mother because  she helps me do my homework properly. My mum is the best, no one can replace her. Even if I scream my loudest she will still love me. I love my mum because she is always there for me. People might think that she is not the best mum but I think she is. I want to thank her for all the things she has done for me, like doing my bed in the mornings. But mostly for being there when I needed her. I am so sorry for the all times that I made her scream and shout at me to stop doing that or to stop being cheeky. I mostly want to thank her for being my mum.
She is the best.
I know this is not much but I know she will love it.
I love my mum more than she love’s me. Everywhere I go I think about her.        Screenshot from 2014-05-09 12:24:16.png  

                                            


Screenshot from 2014-05-09 12:29:10.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.